Lync Technical Support – Dedicated 3rd Party Customer Service
Are you trying to perform the following functionalities in Skype for Business
- Make & Receive calls in Lync
- Update your status on Skype for Business
- Add Contacts
- Update or apply profile picture
- Share your Screen
- Install Skype for Business
- Reset Password on Lync
- Search for old chat
- Record & resume meeting
- Setup meeting in Outlook
- Set audio device options
Let’s see the procedure to delete the shared.xml file.
- Strong knowledge of Lync – the ability to troubleshoot and configure
- We are experts in Office 365 apps
- We have experience of administration and maintenance of Active Directory
- We help you to install, configure & maintain server hardware and operating systems
- We provide you service to reset forgotten Skype Password for Business account.
- We help you to Make & Receive calls in Lync, Update your status on Skype for Business, Add Contacts, Update or apply profile picture, Share your Screen, Install Skype for Business, Search for old chat, Record & resume meeting, Setup meeting in Outlook, Set audio device options
Features of Lync Tech Support
- Our agents can handle multiple support sessions simultaneously.
- We provide support for Skype for Business, Lync 2013, Lync 2010, Skype for Business, Lync Online – Dedicated, and Office 365 via Lync Federation
Frequently Asked Queries
- What devices can I use Lync on?
- How do I install Lync 2013 on my computer?
- How do I install Lync 2013 client on my mobile?
- What is my "Lync Mobile Number"?
- How do I turn off all pictures in Lync, including my own?
- Why does the Relationships view of my Contacts list include people I never added to my list, and how do I get them off of it?
- To remove any of these “unlisted” contacts from your Relationships view
- When I make a Lync call does it use my mobile minutes?
- Why don't I see all my conversation history on my mobile phone?
- How do I display or change my picture on my mobile phone?
- What version of Lync do I have to be on to use Lync on my mobile device?
- How do I use my mobile phone to communicate with Lync users?
- How do I keep my Lync conversation window on top of all the other windows on my computer, so I can see it while I work?
- How do I add a contact from outside of my company to my Contacts list?
- How do I find contacts within my organization?
- How do I block contacts from reaching me via Lync?
- How do I get added to or removed from a list of delegates?
- How do I organize my contacts by location, department, or other criteria?
- How do I create a group?
- How many contacts can I have?
- How do I setup my display so Lync will by default appear on the taskbar instead of always taking up space on my screen?
- How do I keep Lync from starting automatically every time I log on to Windows?
- How do I add an internal contact to my Contacts list?